Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Electrical & Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | January 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Shop Engineer/ Supervisor
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Attend new Design Kick off, raise NCR in system, and give training to workers.
- Coordination with inter departmental colleagues and Planning for achieving production plan.
- Risk/ opportunities identification and mitigation plans/ claim management respectively.
- Responsible for safety at shop floor and manufacturing transformers as per latest revised drawings.
- You should be a Graduate in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, have sufficient product knowledge and 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
- You should have Strong manpower handling, planning to meet target, job quality awareness, safety & housekeeping awareness, organizational skills,
- Pro-activeness, strong decision making, achieving productivity, documentation, an ownership mindset and soft skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage disciplines & productivity at shop floor.
Apply Link: Click Here