Siemens Recruitment 2019 | Electrical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Gurgaon | February 2019
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Engineer for Electrical Hardware Design.
- Responsible for Electrical hardware engineering for Airport, Cargo and Postal projects.
- Use Engineering Tools and Engineering standard modules for the preparation of design documents.
- Preparation of Electrical layout drawings using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of Fault level, Cable sizing, Voltage drop, Earthing calculations.
- Preparation of single line and multi-line diagrams, General arrangement of panels, Bill of Material, Reports using EPLAN P8 software.
- Coordinate and work with global electrical hardware engineering team for large scale global projects.
- Shall communicate and provide work progress reports to project colleagues from various regions across the world.
- Based on project requirements, must be ready to travel within India / Abroad for Short or Long term.
Apply Link: Link Expired