Siemens Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2013 – 2016 Batch | Gurgaon | September 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mechanical Calculations (FEA) Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgoan
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for performing FE analysis and calculation of Generator components as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analysis as per requirements.
- Perform verification of FE analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
Qualifications/ Skill Sets:
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) and/or ME/M.Tech from reputed institute.
- 2 – 6 years of experience on FE analysis and design optimization.
- Good experience with ABAQUS or ANSYS or any other FEA software.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design.
- Knowledge of Generators or Turbines will be of added advantage.
- Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
Apply Link: Link Expired