Siemens Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineerning | Pune | November 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
To create and modify engineering drawings, 3-D models using NX 8.5 and Teamcenter 10.0 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Steam Turbine components & assemblies in compliance to Dresser-Rand (D-R) / Siemens standards and practices
To provide back-office engineering support for engineering, drafting and document control activities for different D-R/Siemens operations globally
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You received a Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical) with 3 to 5 years of experience in component design for steam turbine or any other rotating equipment’s
- Working knowledge of NX8.5 & Teamcenter 10.0; Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experienced in managing/coordinating projects remotely in a globally distributed setup
- Hands on experience on Steam Turbine components like Turbine Casings, Rotor, Buckets, Steam Chests, Valves, Bearings will be preferred
- Experienced in Casting & Pattern design, Core & Cavity design will be added advantage
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), SAP and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
Apply Link: Link Expired