Siemens Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Gurgaon | October 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer – Generators
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 2 – 8 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Designing of Turbo-Generator components & assemblies with the strong understanding of design and system requirements of the products.
- Design & Engineering work for Generator R&D Projects.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2-8 years of experience
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (UG-NX &/or Pro/E) is must
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Mechanical design concepts.
- Knowledge on Turbo-machinery (Generator) is preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Apply Link: Link Expired[/
Practice Online Aptitude Tests !
Get Free Job Alerts on eMail !
Follow us on Telegram !
Follow us on Instagram !
Follow us on Facebook !
Follow us on Twitter !
Follow us on LinkedIn !