Siemens Recruitment 2018 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics | Mumbai | September 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Application Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Electronics
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech ( Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Electronics) with 2 to 5 year experience in the field of Drives system engineering & commissioning related PLC Automation, Drives & Electricals.
- Experience in motion control systems will have added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of various applications like News paper printing, Rotogravure printing, laminators, injection molding, case packers, slitters, servo cappers, form, fill & seal (FFS) machines
- The incumbent should have experience in conceptualizing, engineering & commissioning of AC variable speed drive systems & servo drive systems (motion control) of reputed makes.
- Experience in the application areas of Printing, Packaging, Converting, Plastics& Textiles would be an added advantage.
- The selected candidates would be a part of a team of globally recognized expert engineering & commissioning professionals working on trend setting technologies.
- Job responsibilities involve Concept formulation, System engineering, Motion control systems, Application Software Development & commissioning of drive systems, in the above mentioned industry segments.
- The incumbents will get opportunity to work on prestigious national & international projects.
Apply Link: Link Expired