Siemens Recruitment 2017 | Engineer – Design & Development | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Siemens Industry Software India Pvt Ltd
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Engineer – Design & Development
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – Computers/ IT
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Responsible for the design and development of web applications.
- Work with stakeholders to elicit requirements and derive the functional specification.
- Responsible to work with Scrum teams for milestones/deliveries.
- Conversant with software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing. Exposure to TFS is preferred
Required Skill Set:
- Experience with ASP.Net Framework
- Familiar with WCF, REST, JSON
- Knowledge about the different types of services IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Deployment, Monitoring, Scaling of services
- TFS features for development of services
- Azure cloud
Application Link: Closed