Siemens Recruitment 2017 | Associate Engineer – Design & Development | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Across India | November 2017
Company: Siemens Industry Software India Pvt Ltd
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (UI Development)
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
Qualification and Experience:
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
- 1-4 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
- Hands-on experience in Web UI Development.
- Should have good knowledge on HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Experience in web development frameworks – Angular 1 & 2.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Debugging skills – ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience development and testing e.g code, unit tests.
- Self motivated, quick learn
Application Link: Closed