Siemens Recruitment 2017 | Associate Engineer – Verification and Validation | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore | June 2017
Company: Siemens Industry Software India Pvt Ltd
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Verification and Validation
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – Computers/ IT
- Perform test on reusable components considering use cases of multiple products.
- Design, develop and execute test cases for functional and non functional requirements.
- Design test scenarios, prepare test environments, and provide comprehensive test reports
- Understand business needs, user workflows, and technical requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documentation.
- Testing of PC based software components and embedded software components.
- Test automation of user interfaces and APIs.
- Evaluate test results and ensure high quality for delivered components.
- Close collaboration with the software development team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 – 4 yrs in software testing
- Expertise in requirement analysis, test specification, test design and test execution
- Expertise in setting up test environments
- Expertise in functional and non functional testing
- Expertise in manual testing concepts
- Desired to have experience in test automation and test automation tools (NUnit, Boost, Ranorex)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick lerner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of electrical engineering domain will have additional weightage
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, C++)
Apply Link: Closed