Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Core Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | PAN India
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Off Campus 2021: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens India manufactures steam turbines, turbo compressors, high-voltage switchgear (circuit breakers, disconnectors and gas-insulated switchgear), switchboards, remote monitoring systems (RMS), fire detectors and suppression systems, motors and generators, relays and Smart Grid systems, transformers, and advanced medical imaging equipment. The factories replicate global, best-in-class manufacturing systems and practices, with a facility to overhaul and repair gas turbines, compressor blades and rotors.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Core Java Developer
Salary: As per Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech MCA/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical) with 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications.
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Core Java developerand help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
- Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Siemens Off Campus 2021 online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here