Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2023: At Siemens Healthineers India, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Company Website: www.siemens-healthineers.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- BE/ B.Tech
- Will be responsible to create state of the art technology prototypes and actively contributing to innovation streams
- Will actively contribute to software design for realizing optimal solutions in our product offerings.
- Will be responsible for the implementation of features, while adhering to highest coding and quality standards
- Will be responsible creating and reviewing relevant specifications while conforming to defined processes
- Have basic knowhow of Test-Driven Development / Behavior-Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
- You should have familiarity of software engineering processes & methods.
- Have thorough understanding of OOPS, design principles & patterns, inter-process communication, multi-threading and data-structures.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here