Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2023 | Field Service Engineer | Diploma/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE | Kochi
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2023: At Siemens Healthineers India, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Company Website: www.siemens-healthineers.com
Positions: Field Service Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Kochi
- BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/Bio-Medical or Electronics & communication Engineering.
- Upto 3 years of experience . Freshers can also apply
Installation & Maintenance of Siemens Healthineers equipments(CT/XP/MRI etc)
- Perform installations, start ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within area of operation assigned.
- Communicating and coordinating all service operations for the region & install base assigned under operative advises from Customer Care Centre.
- Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all related process activities.
- Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform the Customer Care Centre.
- Inform Uptime Service Centre on all technical escalation issues and execute as per their guidance/direction.
- Report any Customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC & Group Leader.
- Ensure the proper use of tools & test equipment and report it on respective service report.
- Using Online service/diagnostic tools and maintain Smart Remote Service connectivity.
- Compliance to National and Local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare Customer Services.
- All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here