Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens Health Care Private Limited)
Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2021: At Siemens Healthineers India, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Company Website: www.siemens-healthineers.com
Positions: Software Developer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or MCA
- Development of syngo via based post processing applications for MR Modality .
- Strong C#/C++ developers with ability to learn and understand MR Domain and develop applications in emerging Cardio, Neuro and Onco areas.
- Developers with willingness to become experts in application development and digital transformation of one of the most exciting and complex modalities in medical domain.
- Willingness to learn and work on cloud deployments, Rapid application development models, AI applications and Algorithms.
- Eagerness to learn and become adept taking full ownership of the SW engineering aspects for respective applications and components and there by becoming a full stack developer
- Be part of clinical collaborations and evaluations of MR applications.
- B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech (Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering/M.C.A.)
- Overall 3 – 5 years experience on S/W design and development
- Good expertise on S/W design and development using C++/ C#
- Knowledge about DICOM, Medical images.
- Image processing and AI knowledge is desirable.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Good communication skills
Apply Link: Job Expired