Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Health Care Private Limited
Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2021: At Siemens Healthineers India, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Company Website: www.siemens-healthineers.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2021:
- Having from 0 up to 1 year of industry experience in the software development role
- Freshers from the 2020 and 2021 batches are eligible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field
- Knowing either of C#, C++ or JAVA programming language
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programing questions
One round each of Technical, Managerial and HR-related discussions, for the candidate who successfully clears this challenge.
As a “Graduate Engineer Trainee” in the Molecular Imaging Research & Development team, you will be embarking on a journey where you will be learning to develop and maintain products of scale, experiencing the challenges of Product Line Engineering. You will be contributing to areas such as:
- Developing and enhancing scanner and clinical applications while adhering to the highest coding and quality standards
- Supporting the team in designing and documenting the artifacts in a regulated environment
- Enabling product and process Innovation by developing prototypes using state of the art technology
In this role, you will be able to work in the global team setup and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat patients for diseases such as cancer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good experiential knowledge of either of C#, C++ or Java programming language
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and associated paradigms
- Good understanding of inter-process communication, multi-threading and data structures
- Ability to clearly and confidently express thoughts and intentions
How to Apply for Siemens Healthineers Recruitment 2021:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here