Siemens Energy Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Siemens Energy
The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, is one of the four sectors of Siemens. The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
We drive the transition to more sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy systems. With our innovative technologies, clear focus on the needs of our customers, and more than 91,000 dedicated employees, we energize society
Company Website: www.siemens-energy.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with Knowledge on CAD software is added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- We are searching for a dependable Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. He will be responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modeling, and manufacturing drawings of components / assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point, SAP Document Management
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- languages i.e. Hindi, English & any add on foreign languages i.e. French /German are preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with ability to learn new skill quickly & perform duty with attention to details.
Apply Link: Job Expired