Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ME | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2023:- The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, is one of the four sectors of Siemens. The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
We drive the transition to more sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy systems. With our innovative technologies, clear focus on the needs of our customers, and more than 91,000 dedicated employees, we energize society
Company Website: www.siemens-energy.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria For Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Mechanical Engineering.
As modern professional engineers, mechanical/design engineers use computer systems to test designs and run virtual simulations to determine how a machine will work or integrate with connected systems, as well as computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) programs. Mechanical engineers also need to understand dynamics, mechanics, thermodynamics, structural analysis, and electricity. We are looking for an individual who is ready to become a well-rounded team member, who is a key player and contact for a wide spectrum of internal and external customers and suppliers, does this sound like you?
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Maintain positive external and internal customer satisfaction.
- 4 years degree with first class in all years
- Should have knowledge of Mechanical engineering fundamental like strength of material, machine design, thermodynamics etc.
- Should be able to work in any CAD software & PLM software.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
- Ability to Read & Understand CAD drawings & other supporting documents.
- Re-Modification of Dimensions and change of Plan according to the projects.
- Maintain the Engineering file with process control for all components.
- Support engineering activities under guidance of technical expert.
- Perform basic engineering calculations to support order execution
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices within assigned area of work
How to Apply For Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here