Shell Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Process Data SSW | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2023: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Associate Engineer – Process Data SSW
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Shell Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics / Geo-Informatics / Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Mechanical/ Electrical
- Freshers/ 1 year of relevant industrial experience and Relevant academic & Project experience in a similar role/organization
- This position is part of Technical Asset Operations (TAO) – Subsurface and Wells (Geoinformation Management) team delivering advanced services for Geomatics by contributing in the production and management of geoinformation.
- The candidate should be able to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions for effective management of Geo-Information within SSW (Subsurface & Wells).
- He/she should support a variety of improvement projects and may be called on to steer projects as needed.
- He/she should be able to ensure Data Management activities meets Group Data Quality Standards compliance as they relate to operations
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Maintain the geodetic integrity of the geospatial data managed by SSW
- Manage existing services and ensure delivery as per existing SLAs
- Collaborate with the staff and deliver as a cohesive unit
- Maintain the global integrity and accountability for SSW data maintenance and assurance processes, controls, performance measures (especially FOD Metrics) and compliance
- Assure customer needs are met and benefits are recognized by the business.
- Support improvement projects and contribute to process improvement initiatives (e.g. CI) to ensure quality management is a key component and outcomes are sustainable from a quality management perspective.
- Knowledge of geodesy especially coordinate reference systems and transformation
- Basic understanding of spatial data acquisition techniques
- Basic understanding of modelling data
- Knowledge of image processing techniques
- Working knowledge of a GIS software suite (preferably ESRI Suite) including creating, editing and analyzing data
- Working knowledge of a RDBMS (Preferably Oracle and SQL Server)
- Awareness of subsurface data types especially wells and seismic data
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Good communications skills
- Confidence in delivering accurate data that drives critical business decisions
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply