Shell Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ME | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2023: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Associate Engineer – Plant Operations
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: Entry Level ( 1 – 4 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Shell Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
The VP TAO will be accountable for maximizing integrated business value across the organization. Technical Asset Operations (TAO) is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Downstream Manufacturing, Integrated Gas and Upstream. TAO provides high quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes.
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Remote Monitoring and Day to Day Operations Management for onshore/offshore assets.
- Conceptual idea of a central control room, automated surveillance rooms, remote support to assets located globally.
- Prepare and validate work pack/task lists for preventive, corrective, shutdown/turnaround maintenance activities majorly for electrical equipment’s. Develop comprehensive plans for electrical equipment works in accordance with site Safe Work Practices and HSSE guidelines, and include all materials, manpower, work sequencing, rental equipment & tools, and entering requisitions for materials and services.
- Knowledge of non-routine maintenance activities and comprehend work packs for maintenance of equipment maintenances.
- Job hazard assessment, setting out risks anticipated required while performing tasks and creating Permit to work
- Planning of end-to-end work orders to enable efficient scheduling and ensure compliance of executable work orders
- Understanding the functions of the various equipment and instruments and thorough knowledge of reading/ interpreting the engineering drawings (Structure & Civil scope, Data sheets, GA, P&IDs, PEFS, PFDs, ISO’s).
- Interact and communicate with the site inspection/integrity engineers to deliver the Preventive & corrective work orders in CMMS
- Improving productivity by ensuring the resource, special tool, material, and service requirements availability before the job begins
- Anticipate & plan for BOM, tools and tackles and manpower required for servicing the equipment, if required from the vendors and accommodate the information in the work pack.
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired