Shell Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer – PTM | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2023: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Associate Engineer – PTM
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Shell Recruitment 2023:
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-4 Years of work exp. after Graduate Degree & overall working experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals.
- Operations and Maintenance experience working in offshore facilities\wells\Refinery\petrochemical plants in disciplines like process or instrumentation or mechanical or wells.
- Proficient in reading P&IDs and good understanding of process narratives and manuals.
- Good discipline knowledge either of process(chemical) or of wells and subsurface to enable monitoring of wells. Should be able to practically apply that to the proactive monitoring work process.
- Carry out surveillance for various upstream, downstream and integrated gas facilities of Shell using exception-based tools.
- Support Shell assets in improving reliability through monitoring of facilities and equipment and prevent unscheduled deferments
- Create monitoring plans for equipment based on criticality and deploy these plans in exception-based surveillance tools
- Filter true alerts from the system and provide recommendations/actions to asset engineers to mitigate the same
- Working with process technologies in LNG (Liquid Natural Gas), Desulphurization, Gas Cleaning Process and ability to give technical expertise to the business in oil & gas/petrochemicals/refining processes
- Support various Shell processes through proactive technical monitoring and help it to become a feeder to processes like Manage threat and Opportunities & MEC (Manage Equipment Care).
- Needs strong stakeholder engagement experience, the role exposes the incumbent to Subject Matter Experts from Petroleum, Process, Rotating equipment engineering as well as to asset engineers.
- Support process control engineer in terms of developing models for Base layer controller, cascade controller and advanced process control (APC) and do the surveillance and identify bad actors during day today operation.
- Understand existing surveillance processes/practices in place in Shell assets
- Build/review monitoring plans through available Global templates for equipment and technology – set boundary conditions for variables to be monitored so as to get actual alerts when variable behaves in an anomalous way
- Understand equipment criticality for a an on-going process
- Post deployment of monitoring plans carry out regular surveillance and vet alerts and communicate critical with recommended actions to the asset engineers alerts to assets
- Own site engagement & expertise and leadership on technical & tools forums. Represent the TAO Data team in the regular Monthly Business Meetings.
- Be accountable overall that it is ensured that all relevant deliverables (also from peers) are delivered in time and with very high quality. Will deal as first point of contact with issues and questions related to proactive technical monitoring and smart platform.
- Be accountable for defining and improving standard work for the Proactive Technical Monitoring Process.
- Provide Peer to Peer training to onboard new staff to the team for Proactive Technical Monitoring Process.
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here