Shell Recruitment 2022 | Software Tester | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2022: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Software Tester
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education for Shell Recruitment 2022:
BE/BTech in any specialization, with 12-20 months of experience in Software IT industry
- 12-20 months of working experience in Software IT Industry involved in Project delivery, not limited to Application support only
- Requirement is for software testing and selected candidates will be positioned to Software testing projects
- Candidates should understand the SDLC methodologies (V-model, Waterfall, Agile etc)
- The candidate will be responsible for design and development of test cases and scripts in accordance to the requirements provided by Business Excellence focal. Develop end to end functional tests which are executed during Manual testing (which includes Sanity, System, Integration, Regression Testing and support User Acceptance Testing).
- Knowledge on any Automation tool, Java, C# or Python is desired but not mandatory. Candidates should however be interested to scaleup in Automation tool / programming language per project needs
- Candidates should show flexibility, Openness and good attitude to work across multiple applications/Technologies in manual or automation testing
- Candidates will work closely with project team (Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Development team etc) to understand the requirement, workflows and ensure E2E testing is covered in all possible modules of application.
- Should have Continuous improvement mindset to check and improve best practices
- Will be responsible to undertake end-to-end test activities such as test effort estimation, test cases development, test execution, defects management & resolution along with test status reporting.
- Exposure/Knowledge in Application LifeCycle Management or Azure DevOps or JIRA is mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
- Self-Driven, results oriented, motivated and a team player
- Willingness to learn and upskill new domain, new tool/technology
- Candidates should be willing to support overlap of UK / US time zones and be flexible
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here