Shell Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Process Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mechatronics | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2022: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Process Data Engineer
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Shell Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Freshers/ 1-3 years of relevant working in Field Instrumentation, Analyzer Instruments, PLCs, DCS, and automation systems in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Industries/Power Plants or any equivalent industry experience
- Maintenance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units.
- Analyze technical data and documents and processes for Shell Assets and Businesses by working with Engineering, Maintenance, Operations and Project teams of the respective OUs.
- Prepare preventive/corrective maintenance activities procedures/work packs and support maintenance and reliability engineers as assigned from end-to-end basis
- Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasklists and general task lists based on the maintenance strategy and link it with maintenance plans and items
- Constantly engage with site maintenance leads, responding to requests to resolve maintenance issues.
- Good understanding of Instrumentation and Control concepts
- Knowledge and exposure to general instruments – e.g. Pressure/Temperature/Level transmitters, control valves, DCS/IPS, analysers etc.
- Some experience in maintenance and engineering tools is preferred – e.g. SAP, SPI Intools etc.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Good communications skills
- Confidence in delivering accurate data that drives critical business decisions
- Strong team-working skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here