Shell Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Process Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ EEE/ CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell Recruitment 2022: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Process Data Engineer
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Shell Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering
- Freshers/1-2 years of relevant industrial experience and relevant academic & project experience in a similar role/organization
- Drafting/detailing of technical drawings like piping general arrangement, piping isometrics, plot plan, layouts, equipment general arrangement, pipe supports and other related drawings.
- Read & comprehend general drawings of the process & facilities like PEFS (Process Engineering Flow Scheme) / P&ID, PFD (Process flow diagram), PFD (Process flow diagram).
- Understanding of 3D modelling as modeler
- Understanding the importance of integration between 1D/2D/3D
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 and how 1D/2D/3D creation/contextualization/integration & visualization brings business value
- Understand and update the corrections & redline mark ups and ability to revise the other related drawings referring to the input received.
- Development, drafting and As Built updates of common instrumentation design drawings such as Instrument Location Layouts, Instrument loop diagram, Electrical Heat Tracing Zone drawing, Underground piping layouts, Cable Routing layout, Cable Block Diagram, Cable Schedules, Wiring Diagrams.
- Understand the completeness and consistency across the entire project for improving quality and reducing rework.
- Good in drafting/detailing of technical drawings like piping general arrangement, piping isometrics, plot plan, layouts, equipment general arrangement, pipe supports and other related drawings.
- Knowledge in 2D tools such as Auto-cad/AVEVA P&ID/SPPID
- Knowledge of 3D tools such as PDMS/E3D/SP3D
- Knowledge on tools such as Power BI/Power Automate
- A self-starter and reliable deliverer, with good verbal and written skills in English.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Good communications skills
- Confidence in delivering accurate data that drives critical business decisions
- Strong team-working skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- Ability to execute and maintain quality and on time deliverables, drawing management, process supporting document archiving.
- Effective initiative to identify and help resolve business and technical issues within areas of responsibility
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here