Sensiple Pooled Campus Drive @ Bharath University Chennai on 13th August 2015 | B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
Company: Sensiple Software Solutions
Sensiple is a world class IT solution provider offering technology solutions and managed services in verticals such as Customer Contact, Healthcare and Finance (banking & trading). Headquartered in the United States and with delivery centres in India, Sensiple has extended its services across the globe.
Designation: Trainee Technical Recruiter US Recruitment
Qualification: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Responsible for identifying potential candidates from US market on various IT skills set as per the clients job specifications.
- Develop sourcing strategies that are successful in reaching potential candidates, both passive and active
- Analyse and understand the IT requirements
- Source candidates from database or through job portals, referrals, forums, head hunting, networks, social media and need to do extensive research over the internet in identifying the right talent in the market
- Interview prospective candidates over the phone to understand their reliability, personality and suitability
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal team members, staffing vendors, professional organizations, and reputable independent consultants to help identify and source qualified talents.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process, from sourcing to closure.
- Ability to adhere to guidelines & standards and follow up on established processes and procedures required
- Constant interaction with the Business Development Team in understanding the current and future requirements of the Client
- Create pipeline of candidates available in US by mapping the Client needs with the Candidate expectations
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Should have passion for Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills with pleasant phone personality
- Must be able to work independently with a never give up attitude
- Career focused, ownership of work (Accountability & involvement in work) results driven and strong goal orientation
- Willing to work in night shifts.
- Willing to sign 2 years bond
Salary: 2.16 Lacs per annum + Incentives
Benefits: 1.5 Lacs worth family medical insurance + 2 Lacs accidental coverage + Pickup and drop (fixed route)
Job Location: SIPCOT IT Park, OMR, Chennai
Event Date: 13th August 2015 Time: 9:00 AM
# 173, Agharam Road,
Selaiyur, Chennai – 600 073
Documents to be carried:
1) Passport size photo
2) Updated resume
How to Apply: Link Expired