SEL Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | May 2018
Company: Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL)
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) designs, manufactures, and supports products and services ranging from generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. Founded in 1982 by Edmund O. Schweitzer III, SEL shipped the world’s first digital protective relay.Presently, the company designs and manufactures embedded system products for protecting, monitoring, control, and metering of electric power systems.
The company serves a variety of industries, including utilities, pulp and paper, transportation, water and wastewater, education, healthcare, government, mission-critical facilities, and oil, gas, and petrochemical operations.
SEL is 100 percent employee owned, headquartered in Pullman, Washington, with about 2,300 based in there in addition to 2,700 employees in field offices and other manufacturing facilities in about 15 national locations, in addition to another 45 international.
Company Website: www.selinc.com
Position: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of protection, integration and/or automation applications for electric power systems
- Acceptable technical training, speaking and writing skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of power system focus area.
- Assist teams that support customers with the installation, commissioning and operation of automation and/or protection systems, both on-site and from SEL offices.
- Complete assigned work using established procedures and working under immediate supervision.
- Support project and engineering teams in the development of project deliverables.
- Provide regular communication to SEL and customer project management, engineering, and support groups regarding project specifications.
- Provide support for other SEL marketing, sales, application engineering and development activities.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Link: Link Expired