SEBI Recruitment 2022 | www.sebi.gov.in | Freshers | Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) | 24 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | PAN India | Last Date: 30th July 2022
Company: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI Recruitment 2022: SEBI is the Government Organization operates as the regulator of the security market in India. It was established in the year of 1988 and headquartered in Mumbai (Bandra Kurla Complex). And it has a regional office in New Delhi (Northern), Kolkata (Eastern), Chennai (Southern), Ahmedabad (Western).
SEBI has local offices in Bangalore & Jaipur. SEBI has one chairman which was nominated by Union Govt of India four part-time members & three whole-time members. SEBI has responsive to three groups, they are the issuers of securities, the investors, the market intermediaries.
Company Website: www.sebi.gov.in
Positions: Grade A Officers (Assistant Manager)
Total Vacancies: 24 Posts
- Information Technology – 24 Posts
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Rs. 44,500 – 89,150/- PM
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Age Limit: Below 30 years as on 30-06-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Phase I Online Examination:
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 Mins|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject
related to stream.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
Phase II Online Examination:
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test
the drafting skills
|Paper 2||Information Technology
Stream: Coding Test
SEBI Officer Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Examination Centers: Various cities across India.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 14th July 2022 to 30th July 2022
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here