Seagate Recruitment 2016 | Firmware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT, ECE, EEE | 2012/ 2013/ 2014 Batch | Bangalore | June 2016
Seagate Technology PLC (commonly referred to as Seagate) is an American-founded data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Cupertino, California, United States.
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Company Website: www.seagate.com
Positions: Firmware Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- 2012/ 2013/ 2014 Batch BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS / ECE / EEE)
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
- Good problem solving skills
- Good coding skills (C,C++,assembly language)
- Developing firmware for intelligent storage controllers and solid state drivesproduced by Seagate Flash Storage Group.
- Interaction with system processors, PCI bus, other PCI components, peripherals, and resident operating system.
- Documentation of product requirements, scope and design. This is required to maintain history of events and provide insight on product design to internal/external partners.
- Development and debugging involves the use of software debuggers, ICEs, and protocol or logical analyzers.
- Responsible for variety of related technical reports defining the SCSI (Small Computer System Interface), SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) and SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) protocols.
Event date: 4 June 2016
Last date: 2 June 2016
Apply Link:Link Expired