Seagate Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Pune
Seagate Recruitment 2023: Seagate Technology PLC (commonly referred to as Seagate) is an American-founded data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Cupertino, California, United States.
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Company Website: www.seagate.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Seagate Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech In Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- 2023 and 2024 pass-outs
- Knowledge in Test Methodologies & Test Automation
- Algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Self-motivated with Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Understanding of object storage
- Write test standards and procedures
- Understanding of industry software test processes and practices
Your experience includes:
- Programming in Python/C/C++
- Knowledge and experience with Linux, Microsoft Windows, and VMware Cloud services
- Networking Basics
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Understand the design details of the storage system from a test perspective
- Work closely with the Development team to understand the product architecture and implementation
- Develop, Automate, and execute test cases as per the test plan
- Generate test reports
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure full integration of all parts of the system
- Assist with maintaining engineering laboratory and equipment
- Complete internship project as per plan
How to Apply for Seagate Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here