Schneider Electric Recruitment 2016 | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | April 2016
Company: Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.se.com/in/en/
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: IDF-5, Jigani, Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
The candidate shall be responsible for drafting and preparing 2D and 3D drawings of piping layout for chilled water & direct expansion HVAC units with sections. To prepare sheet metal drawings, built drawing and composite drawing. The candidate needs to prepare drawings do modifications and has to maintain, control and document revisions.
- Drawing creation & modifications for design projects.
- Preparation of drawings for prototype units / sample development activity at supplier end
- Modifications of drawings as per ECR (Engineering change request)
- Good Visualization of structure of copper pipes, sheet metal parts & chilled water fittings.
- Assist in fabrication and assembly of prototype units
- Assist Engineers to resolve day to day production issues by modifying the drawings.
- Release updated & new drawings to relevant departments and upload them on data base.
- Maintain / control/ documentation of drawings.
- Excellent co-ordination with technicians, production supervisor, line leader and design engineer involved in prototype build
- Excellent Knowledge of 1st angle , 3rd angle , Iso-metric projection views.
- To follow Bill of Material list at proto build and audit gap analysis on variance.
Apply Link: Link Expired