Schneider Electric Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; ECE
- Develop and automate localization processes and workflows, with a passion for RESTful API design and building services infrastructure with technologies like REST and web-scale programing languages (Node.js)
- Translation management, working with product teams and translation stakeholders(country SPOCs and vendors)
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js and Java applications (including Express or similar)
- Strong experience working with relational databases (SQL and MySQL)
- Good coordination skills to drive translation activities
- Ability to create/generate reports out of data sets
- Excellent communication skills, primarily to work with country SPOCs and vendors for translation management
Good to have:
- Scripting knowledge – Windows Scripting Host OR Perl OR Python would be an asset.
- Software Localisation knowledge is a good plus
- Basic knowledge of .NET, C#, VB
- Basic project management skills
Application Link: Closed