Schlumberger Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Drilling Engineer Trainee | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production | Coimbatore
Company: Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities.
Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Designation: Drilling Engineer Trainee
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore
- Degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering or related Engineering degree.
- Fresh Engineering graduates.
- Basic awareness on CAD packages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic technical principles.
- Develops a working knowledge of technical skills relative to a specific engineering discipline.
- Quickly acquire product and process knowledge and deliberately follow QMS process.
- Generate detailed designs and drawings, concepts, and general arrangement drawings, interface drawings in both 2D and 3D.
- Develop a degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and handling sensitive issues or conflict.
- The job has limited impact by assisting more senior engineers in carrying out technical tasks requiring computation methods.
- The job requires a basic understanding of how their team integrates with other teams in order to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Responsible for Quality and timeliness of the work executed
Application Link: Link Expired