Schlumberger Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Automobile & Mechanical Engineer | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Coimbatore | October 2019
Company: Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities.
Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Designation: Engineering Assistant IV
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore
Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering or equivalent.e
- This position is responsible to work in collaboration with Engineers/ Team leads/Supervisors/Managers for supporting engineering document creations, create & maintain product/team/Workload database and create management reports.
- Duties also include reviewing work instructions; have a clear understanding and application of procedures and standards while developing the documents and reports.
- The individual shall provide necessary information and services on matters that assist other taking decisions.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of MS office package (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Excel skills: Formulae, charts and graphs, pivot tables and macros.
- MS Access knowledge is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SAP PLM.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas production and hydrocarbon processing.
Application Link: Click Here