Schlumberger Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Internship | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Pune | August 2017
Company: Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities.
Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Designation: Software Engineer – Mobility Solutions (Internship)
Number of Openings: 3
Duration: 6 Months
Stipend: INR. 18000 per month for 6 months
Job Location: Pune
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- ME / M.Tech (Computer Engineering, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% In 10th, 12th, UG & PG
- Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Roles & Responsibilites:
- Assist with the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and documentation of software solutions.
- Develop, test and maintain mobile software solutions and execute in their development – in agreement with project technical and timing objectives.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Development of improvements to the existing solutions as required.
- Assist in the estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles, propose appropriate solutions, participate in technical review of requirements.
- Follow organizations software data protection and security guidelines in developing software.
- Detect and predict code defects by peer reviewing code.
- Apply and comply with the project development process as defined by the Project Manager.
Apply Link: Click Here