Schlumberger Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Engineer/ Analyst | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BBA/ MBA | Pune | October 2017
Company: Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities.
Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Designation: Associate Analyst/ Associate Engineer
Number of Openings: 10
Stipend: INR. 5 – 6 LPA
Job Location: Pune
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Bachelors in Finance / Supply Chain, with a Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Bachelors in Computers / Engineering with a Masters in Supply Chain / Logistics / HR / Distribution or Finance
- Good knowledge of MS Office Packages especially Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for an Associate Engineer / Analyst, who will be a part of the Business Systems Operations (BSO) team. The Business Systems Operations is an L2 support organization that has functionally aligned domains to serve the business and a central Technical Delivery team to coordinate with the Domains and work with the L3 vendors to drive all development related effort.
The end users supported are the global community in Schlumberger using these systems, the role being responsible for ensuring and improving the functional and technical quality and management of the various applications managed and supported by the BSO team.
- Good working knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Willing to cross train into different functions applications per the need of the business.
- Technical Application Management in proprietary/custom or commercial off-the-shelf applications
- Certifications like (CISA – IT); (ICWA / CIA / ACCA / CMA – Finance); (CPSM, PMP, CSCP Supply Chain); Human Resources are a plus
- Knowledge of databases, web servers, middleware (IIS, Cold Fusion, Apache, Tomcat) and Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) administration is a plus
- Knowledge of technologies in the areas of machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data is a plus
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes is a plus
Application Link: Closed