Schindler Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Goa
Company: Schindler India Pvt Ltd
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Schindler India has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years in the region. The company currently has 13 Branch offices with a coverage across 42 major cities in India.
Company Website: www.schindler.com/in/
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Goa
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
The person will be responsible for generating business, project execution and final delivery of project to customer. This person will be a one stop window for the customer. Shall also strive continuously to improve quality and service to the customer with a view to Delight the customer at all times.
- Generating sales
- Identifying sales opportunities by constantly scanning the environment, pursuing the identified opportunities and calling on the potential customers
- Completing all the documentation associated with the order, i.e. order tender, technical clarifications and data, legal documents, etc. and submitting them to the customer within the given timeframe
- Meeting volume and profit targets and operating within the agreed cost and profit margin framework
- Is the “one – stop – window” for the customer. Leading the project to its successful completion and handing over to the customer
- Coordinating with the Installation team and the Logistics team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of the product
- Supervising the work of the subcontractors and other external agencies like suppliers, labor contractors etc.
- Responsible for receivables
- Handles Major customer account, Major Projects & customers within a defined territory / geographic location
Apply Link: Click Here