Schindler Recruitment 2018 | Customer Engineer | 2012-2017 Batch | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics | Pune | November 2018
Company: Schindler India Pvt Ltd
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
Schindler India has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years in the region. The company currently has 13 Branch offices with a coverage across 42 major cities in India.
Company Website: www.schindler.com/in/
Positions: Customer Engineer
Experience: 1 to 6 Years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics
Job Description: The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the installations in his route/territory with the help of the sub contractors and generating revenue through sales of spare-parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer call backs.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree timelines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
Apply Link: Link Expired/vc_column_text]