SBI SO Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Specialist Cadre Officers | 92 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA/ PGDM | Across India | Last Date: 8th October 2020
Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Positions: Specialist Cadre Officers
Total vacancies: 92 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current): 17 Posts
- Manager, Retail Products: 5 Posts
- Data Trainer: 1 Post
- Data Translator: 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst: 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): 1 Post
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II): 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II): 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III): 4 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 31,705 – 66,070/- PM
Eligibility Criteria: (As on 30-06-2020)
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- Obtained Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)- Obtained MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- Manager (Retailer Products), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – Obtained B.E/ B.Tech in CS/ IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Obtained PhD in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer-: Obtained Graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)- Obtained B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
- Risk Specialist- Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics).
Age Limit: 24 to 55 Years as on 01-04-2020.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. The selection process of the SBI SO includes the following 3 steps:
- Candidates who clear the online examination are allowed to proceed to the next level of the SBI SO examination.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Those candidates who applied for both regular and contractual posts and who have cleared the online examination are eligible to appear for the Interview.
- Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age
For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 8th October 2020.
Apply Link: Job Expired