SBI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Circle Based Officers | 3850 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 16th August 2020
Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Positions: Circle Based Officers
Total vacancies: 3850 Posts
- Ahmedabad – Gujarat: 750 posts
- Bengaluru – Karnataka: 750 posts
- Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh: 296 posts
- Bhopal – Chhattisgarh: 104 posts
- Chennai – Tamil Nadu: 550 posts
- Hyderabad – Telangana: 550 posts
- Jaipur – Rajasthan: 300 posts
- Maharashtra – (excluding Mumbai): 517 posts
- Goa: 33 posts
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 PM
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview
- Shortlisted and called for interview
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Mode of payment: Through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 16th August 2020.
For More Details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired