SBI PO Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Probationary Officers | 2000 Posts | Any Degree/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 4th December 2020
Company: State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
Positions: Probationary Officers
Total vacancies: 2000 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 27,620/- PM (Basic emoluments)
Eligibility Criteria: (As on 31-12-2020)
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute or BE/ B.Tech or Integral Dual Degree.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply and they must complete their Graduation on or before 31-12-2020
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years as on 01-04-2020.
Candidates are selected to the Posts of Probationary Officers in three stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
Preliminary Examination is of objective type and it is of 100 marks.
- English Language: 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 marks
Main examination consists of two phases. Phase-I is of objective type test of 200 marks and Phase-II is of descriptive type test.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 marks
- Data Analysis/ Interpretation: 35 marks
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 marks
- English language: 35 marks
Phase-II Examination: Phase-II is of descriptive type test which may be either letter writing or essay writing. It is of 50 marks.
For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link from 14th November 2020 to 4th December 2020
- Online Preliminary Examination Date: 31st Dec 2020, 02, 03, 05-01-2021
- Main Examination Date: 29-01-2021
- Interview Dates: Approximately February/ March 2021
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here