Saviynt Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Saviynt Recruitment 2021: Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience.
The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Company Website: www.saviynt.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Saviynt Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering.
- 0-2 years experience in integrating Enterprise/Cloud applications
- Must have hands-on experience in Java development
- Must have hands-on experience in SOAP and REST API’s integration. Should have experience in consuming APIs for CRUD operations.
- Must have experience in basic Database operations and SQL queries
- Must have integration experience with at least one Cloud application (Salesforce, Box, GApps, Github, Slack, O365, etc)
- Expertise in any of the following IAM products – Oracle/IBM/CA/Novell Identity and Access Management
- Very good experience in research and analysis of API’s for integrating applications
- Experience in deployment of applications in tomcat and other application servers
- Experience in working on operating systems – Windows and Unix
- Experience in design and architecture of application integration
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of security fundamentals and technologies
How to Apply for Savyint Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired