Saviynt Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – IDM | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Saviynt Recruitment 2021: Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience.
The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Company Website: www.saviynt.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – IDM
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
- 0-3 years Identity and Access Management experience
- Experience working for a management and/or technology consulting firm for
financial services clients highly desired
- Experience implementing IAM solutions at an enterprise level
- Experience in administration and/or support of IAM products (SailPoint and/or CyberArk preferred)
- Awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Knowledge of cyber security risks, threats and defenses to effectively assess the security implications and requirements
- The ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translate security and risk management terminology into business terms for these stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a cyber or information security related field
As an Associate Engineer in the Partner success Organization you will be an active team member supporting Saviynt’s Partner landscape. You will work directly with Partners to structure, design and troubleshoot Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions across a variety of organizations. You will work as part of a team that supports both SI and Technology partners to build and develop new solutions on the Saviynt Platform.
- Design, develop, and implement IAM solutions
- Discuss applications with partners, focusing on access control requirements
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to client teams
- Discuss applicable regulations with compliance to identify access control requirements
- Advise partners on IAM aspects of the implementation and ongoing operations
- Effectively articulate complex cloud topics and discuss business impacts with clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Develop high-quality content such as security automation tools, reference security architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here