Sapiens Recruitment 2023 | C++ Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Sapiens Technology India Private Limited
Sapiens Recruitment 2023: Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
We have a track record of over 39 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 500+ financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 3400+ professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.sapiens.com
Positions: Developer – C++
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sapiens Recruitment 2023:
- 2+ years of hands on design and development experience in C++, and contributes to build the large scale architecture system
- Well versed with object oriented methodologies
- Good knowledge of Design patterns, and Data Structures
- Hands on experience of Oracle/ PL SQL
- Proven experience in exploring new technologies to developing and delivering innovative solutions
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team player
- Demonstrated experience with strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Designing, development of core components/services which are flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance and reliable applications
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior developers
- Analyze requirement specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and estimating effort
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Interact with Product Management and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
- Play a critical role in building the teams from the ground
- Work effectively in all phases of the software development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and release, and help team members to do the same to accomplish deliverables on time
- Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and share with team to meet organizational goals
- Communicate development status and escalate issues to management
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Experience working with XML and ACORD
- Experience working with Oracle, DB2, MSSQL
- Knowledge in Insurance
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
How to Apply for Sapiens Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here