Sapiens Recruitment 2021 | Production Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Sapiens Technology India Private Limited
Sapiens Recruitment 2021: Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
We have a track record of over 39 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 500+ financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 3400+ professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.sapiens.com
Positions: Production Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Experience with production/application support for enterprise application systems – big and complicated systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills ability to scan through multiple application log files to understand root cause.
- Ability to triage the customer issues and provide the initial investigation and the details.
- Knowledge and experience of working with any one ticketing tool (JIRA, SNOW).
- Responsibility for providing solutions/workarounds to customers problems, in a fast and professional manner, in conjunction with the development team, within SLA restrictions.
- Providing product and installation consultancy, remotely or onsite.
- Independent worker, out of-the-box thinker, solutions-oriented with good problem-solving skills, presentable, service-oriented, results driven, team player, ability to work towards strict deadlines, self-motivated.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills with Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide solutions within the application itself and in the technical environment.
- Willingness to work beyond working hours when required.
- Should have excellent Linux/Unix, SQL and Database skills.
- SQL Experience
- Experience working with Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) systems.
- Web Servers (Apache Tomcat) knowledge.
Apply Link: Job Expired