Sapiens Recruitment 2021 | Application Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Sapiens Technology India Private Limited
Sapiens Recruitment 2021: Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
We have a track record of over 39 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 500+ financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 3400+ professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.sapiens.com
Positions: Application Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Experience of having application or production support for banking or insurance domain.
- Excellent SQL, ORACLE, UNIX (Grep, SED, AWK, VI editor etc) skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills – ability to scan through multiple application log files to understand root cause
- Ability to triage the incidents and provide the initial investigation and the details.
- Working experience of any monitoring tools like Autosys, Control M, Crontab.
- Knowledge and experience of working with any one ticketing tool (JIRA, SNOW)
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills with Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to co-ordinate/initiate calls especially on P1 and P2 Issues
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Responsible for production application support working closely with internal teams and external teams and customers.
- Proactively monitor customer issues until they are fully resolved, keeping the customer informed along the way
- Log Analysis (Ex: Code Log, Access Log, Server Log)
- Monitor alerts -Disk, CPU usage, Load balancer, Web monitor etc.
- Runtime incident calls.
- Reports, SQL queries execution for business and engineering teams,
- External partner co-ordination, end-to-end
- Requires experience in supporting enterprise application in production systems.
- Experience in handling Production Deployment
- Production Run-book and RCA updates
- 24×7 production queue management and support
- Ready to work in Night shift (Rotational basis)
- Application support experience is must &should have Sql (experience in writing DDL, DML, Subqueries, Joins) and knowledge in basics of Unix commands.
- ITIL knowledge is must.
- Batch processing and Monitoring tools: Autosys, Control M, Crontab etc
- Ticketing tools: service now or JIRA Good to have
- Basic knowledge of networking monitoring – Good to have
- Windows administration Basics knowledge – Good to have
Apply Link: Job Expired