SAP Labs Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate Consultant | BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ MBA | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Positions: IT Technology Associate Consultant
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Creation of Qualification Plans and Reports and circulation for signatures
- Review of Installation Qualification and other GxP related documentation
- Allocation and tracking of open deviations
- Support creation of GxP documents and related tasks during GxP system provisioning
- Creation and circulation of GxP System Decommissioning documentation
- Support of Periodic Reviews
- Audit support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer or Natural Science required from an accredited university, MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred
- ITIL foundation certification is required / highly beneficial
- 0-2 years working experience in a regulated environment
- SAP product experience of 0 to 2 years in a similar function with focus on processes and IT operations
- Fluent in English is a MUST, any other language is an asset
Apply Link: Link Expired