SAP Labs Recruitment 2017 | Quality Associate/ Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS/ MCA | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Positions: Quality Associate/ Specialist
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in Testing and Quality Engineering.
Job Location: Bangalore
Suite Test Engineering team is responsible for Delivering end-to-end Test Engineering for S/4HANA, covering integration, system and performance tests across S/4HANA Cloud and On Premise.
Our objective is to ensure all the delivered Cloud/OP functionalities and E2E process are running as desired (along with technology stack) by executing regression tests Development and maintenance landscapes. For faster feedback and reducing cost of tests, automate the tests as much as possible.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime with 65% and above across.
- Good Communication, Reasoning and Analytical skills.
- Strong background of SAP Quality processes, Testing, Automation (at-least one automation tool)
- High level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key for success. Strong customer focus required
- Experience in manual test execution with standard test design techniques.
- Sound Hands on experience in designing and developing Test Automation using any of the tools like eCATTs, START, Selenium, QTP
- Team player who is looking for new challenges
- Constructive Quality Assurance (Quality Risk Assessment, Test Strategy & Design, Test Process, Test Methodology, Test Tool Evaluation & Development).
Apply Link: Closed