SAP Labs Recruitment 2021 | Dev SecOps Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
SAP Labs Recruitment 2021: MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Positions: Dev SecOps Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for SAP Labs Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Contribute to the operation and maintenance of security testing tools to ensure very high availability. This comprises, for instance, monitoring of production systems, scale-out of services to meet increasing loads, containerization of existing infrastructure, or migration to a hyperscaler such as Google Cloud Platform
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and log analysis to identify and solve complex support issues involving multiple software components
- Build software-based solutions to prevent recurrences of incidents and improve service stability and reliability
- Work closely with security experts and develop technical solutions based on given requirements, e.g. solutions for automated Security Testing for specific classes of applications and frameworks
- Learn new technologies and keep up to date with latest development in the area of application security testing like dynamic analysis tools (DAST)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent education
- Hands-on experience with any of the open source scripting languages like Perl, Python, Shell scripting, etc.
- Knowledge of application security testing and willingness to deepen the knowledge in this area
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts (Jenkins, GitOps)
- Understanding of REST APIs concepts and micro-service architectures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication in English
How to Apply for SAP Labs Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply SAP Labs Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here