Sanmina Recruitment 2018 | Electrical Hardware Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE | Chennai | May 2018
Company: Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina makes some of the most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products in the world. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end design, manufacturing and logistics solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors.
With operations across 25 countries and six continents, Sanmina employees have tremendous opportunities to work in diverse teams, learn new skills, and grow their careers.
Company Website: www.sanmina.com
Positions: Electrical Hardware Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelors Degree in ECE/ EEE.
- Candidates with 2-3 years experience.
- Familiar with CAD tools like Or Cad
- Experience in Circuit Design and Schematic Entry
- Good Knowledge in Digital and Analog Designs
- Work experience in high speed design is added advantage
- Familiarity with board bring up and skill in debugging
- Experience in Micro controller, DSP, Processor, FPGA, CPLD etc based designs
- Familiar with Memory Interfaces like Flash, DDRx etc
- The Candidate must be detail oriented and able to identify and solve problems independently.
- The candidate should be an excellent Team Player and Quick Learner.
- The candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand the Board Design Process and be part of the Team
- Understanding of Basics and design the circuits as per the requirement
- Work with other Design Engineers and execute the tasks assigned bythem
- Part of the Schematic Design and Signal Integrity Analysis
- Documentation of Board Design Document, Low Level Design Document, Test Plan and Test Report
- Component Selection and Bill of Material Preparation
- Power Estimation
- Board bring up and Design Verification Support
- Detailed Datasheet Analysis
Application Link: Click Here