Sandvine Recruitment 2023 | Test Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Sandvine Recruitment 2023: Sandvine is a leader in the network intelligence and policy control market, and we work hard to make sure that our 1.7 billion customer’s, internet and mobile subscribers have the best experience possible! Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services and engage with their subscribers.
Sandvine offers you an attractive working environment. We fill your days with technical challenges and give you space to grow, to develop and to make an impact. Above all – you get to work with the best colleagues in the industry!
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Position: Test Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria for Sandvine Recruitment 2023:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
You will be part of the Test Engineering team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn” and qualify sophisticated wire line and wireless network entities/solutions. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will be part of design, develop test strategy and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
How to Apply for Sandvine Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here