Sandvik Recruitment 2021 | Preparation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production | Pune | Last Date: 10th October 2021
Company: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd
Sandvik Recruitment 2021: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd., Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group, Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Company Website: www.sandvik.com
Positions: Preparation Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Sandvik Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors in Engineering or similar education with 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- Internal trainings in product knowledge
- Good product and knowledge about S&F
- Good communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and Movex (M3).
- Good skills in Team Center PDM system.
- Good skills in English, both in written as in speaking.
- Good knowledge regarding procedures and policies with in EHS.
- Relevant professional experience for this position.
- Experience in working with M3 or similar ERP system.
- Experience in working with PDM system
The Preparation Engineer position is responsible to work as change manager in the ECN(Engineering Change Notice) process and to distribute new or changed drawings and other technical documentation to PU/AC globally. Lead the S&F(Screens & Feeders) Manufacturing Support helpdesk within Operations.
- Will work in compliance with the Sandvik safety management program.
- Work as change manager in the ECN process.
- Distribute new or changed drawings and other technical documentation to PU/AC.
- Lead the helpdesk “S&F Manufacturing Support” by handle the incoming e-mails.
- Coordinate & close the open ECN’s
- Review all incoming “Problem Reports” before they are logged in the R&D PR log.
- Support NPD/CPE projects when needed
How to Apply for Sandvik Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 10th October 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here