Sandvik Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – Production Planning and Stock Control | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd
Sandvik Recruitment 2021: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd., Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group, Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Company Website: www.sandvik.com
Positions: Engineer – Production Planning and Stock Control
Experience: 4-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Perform and ensure manufacturing planning and quality Insurance of manufacturing specifications in order to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
Key Performance areas:
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules and departmental workflows to establish sequence and lead time of each production operation.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions; includes estimating.
- Analyses plant capacity and production requisition data to determine manufacturing processes and required resources; prepares production reports.
- Develop processes and methods for manufacturing procedures.
- Coordinates and follow up workflow in manufacturing processes.
- Analyse and monitor costs in relation manufacturing to ensure delivery and budget fulfilment.
- B.E or B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Solves a range of problems.
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Requires diverse knowledge and experience in own discipline and broadens capacity Operational.
- Work within guideline and policies.
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Solves problems in simple situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
Apply Link: Job Expired